Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wedding Dress Wish List


Christina Applegate & Martyn LeNoble
Christina always looks great in simple yet dramatic gowns and would look great in this Monique Lhullier gown from her Spring 2012 collection



Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied
I always liked Natalie in light and airy styles, like this dress from Monique Lhullier's Spring 2012 line. 


Kate Hudson & Matthew Bellamy 
I like this Christos dress for Kate because it has the same girly and breezy feel that she had in her amazing yellow Versace dress that she wore last week to her Something Borrowed movie premiere. 


Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler
Now, I have never been a huge fan of Kristin (of her time on any of those MTV reality shows and style). Her outfits are either too fitted or too much like every other girl I see on my college campus, which is a shame because she could really pull off some great stuff I think. Therefore I would love to see her look really classy, but the v-neck of this Monique Lhullier dress still gives her the sex appeal she looks for

Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard
Kristen has been quoted saying that she is not too keen on having a huge wedding, that just having a justice of the peace marry her and actor fiance Shepard would be more her cup of tea. Therefore, I think a short dress like this one from Monique Lhullier would be just right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment