Monday, April 23, 2012

Giuliana Rancic Is Expecting!!


I am so excited to report that two of my favorite people are expecting a baby! Bill, the winner of the first Celebrity Apprentice and Giuliana, a correspondent for E! News who went public with her breast cancer last year. The couple are using a surrogate due to the stress that Giuliana's body has been under. The couple were going through IVF treatments in an attempt to get pregnant, which led to Giuliana's diagnosis. Giuliana explained to the ladies of The View today that "Had I not gone through IVF, had I not had this struggle, I never would have discovered I had breast cancer. Had I gotten pregnant naturally and easily, it would have actually accelerated the cancer". I am so happy for them, best of luck and well wishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment