Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Style Icon - Rachel McAdams

Vogue, January 2010

Canadian beauty Rachel McAdams started her acting career by conquering one of the hardest on-stage scripts; Shakespeare, at her summer theatre camp at the age of 13. McAdams in probably most well known for her roles in Mean Girls as the high school blonde b-otch Regina George, and as Allie Hamilton in The Notebook, seriously dating her co-star Ryan Gosling until they officially split in 2008.


At the Science and Technical Awards Ceremony for the Academy Awards in 2006

In Elie Saab at the 2010 Academy Awards

Emilio Pucci 

Alberta Ferretti at the Berlin Premiere of Sherlock Holmes



Rachel McAdams is probably my favorite celebrity, the one who I would most like to be. The first interview of her's that I read was in Elle in April of 2007. As I read the article and I became to intrigued with her (she write in a Keel's Simple Diary every night. Check them out here) and the Couture she wore in the spread is what first drew me to fashion editorials! Find out more about Ms.McAdams here

No comments:

Post a Comment