Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jennifer Lopez in Vanity Fair


In her first interview since the announcement of her divorce, Jennifer Lopez talked to Vanity Fair as their September cover girl. She did not respond to the rumors that Marc Anthony, her husband, had become very controlling in the relationship, so much that he had final say in some of her wardrobe choices, but she did say that she still believes in love and that "Sometimes we don't realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himself -- if I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me," she says. "I love myself enough to walk away from that now."

You go girl. I have so much respect for her, she truly is a role model. 


No comments:

Post a Comment