Monday, March 26, 2012

Looks To Lose For Spring 2012

Studded Jeans
As great as Shenae Grimes looks in this outfit, the edgy rocker moment has passed and more pulled together and classic looks are coming in this season (thank goodness, in my opinion). 

Torn/Distressed Tops
If you are going to buy a top, it might as well be in one piece and not akin to something that quite frankly makes you look homeless. No need to spend the money on a torn up Balmain top like when then you could just take a razor blade or a top you already have a tear it up. There are classier ways to show some skin.


Rubber Flip Flops
Yes, they are comfortable. Yes, they are easy to wear and match just about everything. But would it kill you to wear an actual shoe? I will admit, I am guilty of wearing rubber flip flops with an outfit, but these are only really appropriate for the beach, the shower, and summer camp. Sorry gals, but I promise there are comfortable sandals out there! 

Over-The-Top Platform Heels
Not only are these shoes bad for your feet (I'd like to keep my ankles well enough in tact that I can wear heels for the next 50 years instead of the next 20), but they are slightly stripper-ish. Can celebs work them on the red carpet like no other? You bet. Are they appropriate for anything you could be doing in your life, unless you are a certain kind of woman of the night? Definitely not. I am praying that this trend ends ASAP. 

Looks from "Looks To Lose" via People StyleWatch

No comments:

Post a Comment